Thursday 27 March 2014

Spring cleaning!

Hi guys!
Spring is already here! That's why it's time to big cleaning. If I have a good day, I can clean everything. Actually I like to clean because if I see mess at my home, I feel really bad. Today I prepared few useful tips for big spring house cleaning. 

1. Clean your wardrobe. Check if there is something which you don't use. You must be honest with yourself! If you didn't wear this black dress for a years, probably you not gonna do this anymore. You can sell or donate your spare clothes. 


2. Throw out anything in your makeup bag that’s expired. Remember all cosmetics have a different expiration date. For example: mascara 3-4 months, foundation and concealer 6-12 months, lipstick and lip gloss 2 years, powder, blush, eye shadow 2 years. Don't forget to clean your brushes regulary.



3. Wash your window and shower curtains. Than clean you windows. You don't need to use any specific detergents. Mix water and vinegar (75% : 25%).


4. Wash your pillows and air out mattress. Spring is a good time for this. You can also use baking soda for freshen your mattress.


5. Clean sink and bath drains. Pour half cup of baking soda down the drain, next warm water. Wait few minutes. Pour cap of rock salt and run the warm water. Cut lemon into slices and put to the disposal, pour hot water on it. Lemon helps clean drain and makes them smell nice.


Don't forget about your favourite music :)


I hope this post will help you in a spring cleaning. I have refurbishment at home already so my spring cleaning still waiting. But I can't wait to start! Let me know your ideas for spring cleaning! :)

Love, 
Poly 
xxx



1 comment:

  1. I loved this post! I'm long overdue for some spring cleaning and this post has definitely motivated me to get to it! I just followed you on Bloglovin :)

    - www.BeautyandtheBayou.com

    ReplyDelete