Monday 24 February 2014

My first wish list

Hi guys! 
As each woman, I like do shopping. I love actually! This year I decide to control my temptations and fight them. I am trying not to buy lot of clothes, cosmetics and stuff like that. It's just because I realized that I always spend money for some stupid thing. This year my biggest goal is going for some all inclusive holiday. That's why I try to plan my expenses. I compose my wish list. It's not obviously list exactly for one month. It might take few months before I will buy all this things, but definitely I'm going to buy them this year! 


I have a birthday in June, so it's going to be easier make my wishes come true! Haha

What is your opinion about some of this thing? Let me know.

Share if you like.

Poly
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment