Saturday 28 September 2013

I love charity shops!

Hi guys!

I try to decor my room and I haven't any ideas about pictures. I was in Dunelm, B&M, Ikea, Wilkinson and I didn't find anything interesting. Yesterday I found beautiful pictures in charity shop. I wasn't sure buy them or not. Today I made my decision and bought them and I am so happy because they look fantastic in my room. I think this kind of shops are really good idea to help people in need. I like go there not just for buy but also when I have clothes which I don't need, I can leave it there. Charity shops in England are great. I always go there to find something special. 

And here they are...



Hope you enjoy guys! This is my first note so please be forgiving :)

What are your plans for tonight? 
I'm staying at home with my <3 and this is our time for relax! :)


Poly
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment